Monday, April 11, 2011

Meat Glue

 Picture: http://www.helenjaques.co.uk/blog/2009/red-meat-early-death/

OMG... A relative of mine in Jordan just sent me this video to my email account.... it is scary... Holly Molly... you gotta watch this...




Please be careful all you meat eaters out there.... that is dangerous poisonous stuff!

How can people cheat other human beings like this? How can they do this to others? Don't they think of their families? Their children, wives, husbands, mothers, fathers, grandchildren, friends?  This stuff hurts... how do they feel about giving that to their beloved? or maybe eating it themselves? How would they feel if someone else did that to their families? ... That goes for everything else that can harm others....

I stand aw struck and unable to think at the moment... I just cannot fathom it or ever will.

2 comments:

nazelet said...

I AM SO SICK! I just watched the video. About month ago I decided to become a vegetarian/vegan. Thank god I did not have any kind of meat recently. As for what people do for greed . . . I stopped being shocked. Just sickened. Pharmaceuticals, food industries, you name it.
I am grateful you posted this. I am emailing the video link to my complete list of contacts! I am wondering if eating halal or kosher meats is a way to bypass this for people who eat meat. These both have religious laws that are based on hygiene, health of animals eaten and compassionate killing of animals that can't be violated. What do you think?

Tabouleh said...

That sounds like something better to do... I would not suspect that Kosher or Halal meat would have such a problem... I think you're right... maybe even local butchers would ensure clean meat...

I am with you on the sick part... you know Paula, no matter how many times I see things around it still shocks me... my husband says the same thing... that it does not shock him anymore... it it is sick... I mean if we want some changes for the better in this world shouldn't it be with ourselves and how we treat people?

If religious figures called for that and the people who follow think that they follow their religion... wouldn't that means things like this video should never cross their minds because it is harmful to others? I love the saying that I have included in the section About Me... it is the Prophet Mohammad's saying, "Religion is how you treat people." This is how I would like to live my life... this is what my religion is... I just hope people out there who do such a thing would stop and think of their brothers and sisters in humanity.
I have not read what I wrote... and will not reread and proofread what i wrote... I believe that things must change...