Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Blind Side

Picture: http://www.nxtnews.com/the-blind-side/

I just finished watching an inspirational movie with my husband. A movie that would bring tears to an emotional person like myself. I could not hold or control the tears and they kept streaming down my face... 

It was a touching true movie about the life of the current Baltimore Raven's All Star NFL player, Michael Oher. I will not spoil this beautiful story by typing a summary of it.... it is a must see, that won Sandra Bullock many awards in 2009; The Academy and Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress and the Guild Award for Outstanding Performance... the movie is a must see but I bet you anything reading the book would be even better... I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy as I aspire to  be a "Leigh Anne Tuohy."

From the movie I wish us all this: 
  1. May our hearts be open to everyone... 
  2. May we have the courage to change the parts of us that we need changing or improving...
  3. May we have strength to fend off ridicule.... 
  4. May we stand up for others and their rights...
  5. May we always choose the right path...
  6. May we own the courage to continue ploughing through difficult times... 
  7. May we have faith that everything will get better soon...
  8. May we believe that there is always a reason behind everything we experience...
  9. May we see the positive in everything we do or anyone else does...
  10. May we have the power to believe in ourselves and others...




6 comments:

Birdie said...

I love your posts. You are an inspiration to me. Namaste.

Tabouleh said...

Birdie my lovely you are truly a wonderful person inside and out... thank you for your continuous support... it keeps me writing!

Jan said...

Hey I just watched this movie last week. I love these ten wishes. x

Tabouleh said...

Thank you Jan.... isn't the movie just awesome?

nazelet said...

I still haven't see this movie but really have wanted to. I love Sandra Bullock. I'm putting it on my Netflix list.
Your list of 10 could have come off Mt. Sinai. I am printing it out and putting it on my entrance door. An important thing to remember before I go out into the world.

Tabouleh said...

LOL Paula... you are too kind... it means so much to me that you would print them out and think that they are wise words... you are encouraging, thank you.