Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blank

Picture: http://www.archimedes-lab.org/pzm58b.html


My mind has been similar to a blank page for the past few days... I have no thoughts that flow easily like they used to and maybe it is a reflection of how I am feeling... I do not know. 

Ideas used to come from no where ... I just found them in front of me... on the road...on TV (which I do not watch anymore) and I'd find it so easy to write. So at the moment, my dear readers, I find myself stumped...  my mind blank...a white sheet of paper.  

I write for self-therapy,  if I needed to work through a thought or felt like sharing a part of me and my family history... and even though I have many pictures that I wish to share and write about, I look at them and words escape me. I know that this is short lived and I am waiting for the black cloud to pass.




Ever experienced such a blank moment?


6 comments:

Birdie said...

Even with all that is going on in my life right now I often have nothing to say. Sometimes I have a lot to say and just don't have the time to write it all down.

Just breathe.

Elisabeth said...

Blank moments, galore, T. but I refuse to let them get the better of me. Take a deep breath and try again. Hopefully you'll find the trickle becomes another flow.

dancingbrook said...

E... or a dancing brook, or a roaring river :-)

Yes

-Time to be alone is more important
-The Muse is missing
-Just too much to do right now
-Too tired; too sad
-What I need to say I can't say
-Needing to reflect on now

All reasons I think for my blanks/blocks

Patient. Waiting patiently to see what comes out on the other side.

Jan said...

Blank sometimes yes. I think blank due to fear. So many things I want to say but clarity escapes me and I fear the judgement of others. Shame on me.

For you? Maybe it's just a time for soaking up life and writing privately? Maybe just soaking up your life. Maybe just a time for gathering and growing and be-ing. Maybe you are moving into another phase in your therapy? A different way of dealing with how you work through things? And your writing too - maybe that's becoming something else too?

Blessings.

nazelet said...

oh yes. so blank for the last few days. I'm thinking of taking a break. I'm not really writing, don't have any idea what to write about and i am not keeping up with my friend bloggers and finding new, interesting blogs. It feels like whatever i had to say, i already said.

Tabouleh said...

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions...
Paula you nailed it on the head when you wrote "It feels like whatever I had to say, I already said." I feel the exact same way and honestly because my life is so much busier now, i do not find the energy to spend time on the Internet, blogging or keeping up with the other blogs as well... I am so far behind my reading and all...