Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm Sorry My Blog Friends

I am sorry if I am going to be forced to inconvenience you when commenting... I had to take some steps to protect my Blog...
There are many spam messages getting through the ease of my settings leaving silly unthoughtful comments on my blog. 
It has forced a wall between you and me and I am sorry for that! 
Please continue writing and reading as your comments fill my days and keep me company.
I faltered a little when I read the spam comment... it shook me!
I do not know why I write... I just do... there is not one specific reason why I write other than I like writing... I like sharing my thoughts with people I love or whomever would love to sit and chat over a cup of coffee or tea with only a glowing computer screen between us. 
I love reading about other people's everyday lives... I love meeting new people from around the world.... it builds a sense of community, compassion, courage, caring and comradery.
I love feeling that there are so many people around the world who are like me... I have brothers, sisters and friends of different nationalities, religions, ethnicities or what have you. Helps me continue to believe that there is still hope for this world. 
So there... despite your spam and hurtful words... 
I will continue to write! 

5 comments:

Jan said...

This doesn't sound good. I'm sorry you have had hurtful comments left. I don't know why people do this.

Tabouleh said...

Thank you Jan for your sweet pat... I am not sure either... but it sure is not stopping me from writing...

Birdie said...

Just remember Lana, they are baby souls.

As for me. I will keep reading and leaving comments as long as you keep writing. You are one of my favourite bloggers.

Thank you so much for my award! I am so touched by your words. It was so encouraging to have people out there on the other side of the planet loving me and sending me all this great energy. (((hugs))))

¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ♥
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.♥ HUGS ♥

Tabouleh said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement Barbara... you are wonderful! yes... they are baby souls...
You are most welcome... you deserve it and much more... I so love those designs you add... how do you draw them? Looks like a complicated technique!!

Birdie said...

Just cut and paste. ;-)